Barrel Cedar Sauna
Relax, Rejuvenate and Restore!
Get an invigorating sauna experience with outdoor sauna kits from Forest Lumber & Cooperage. With continuous usage, a cedar barrel sauna can provide numerous health benefits, including cleansing the body of impurities, improving blood flow, increasing metabolism and enhancing skin tone. Whether you choose a vertical or a horizontal barrel sauna, it will add beauty to any landscape.
Our outdoor sauna kits provide the following health benefits:
- Detoxification of your body
- Rejuvenation of your skin
- Easing of muscles following an injury or strenuous exercise
- Relieving tensions and stresses
- Cleansing through perspiration
- Improved complexion, skin tone, and skin elasticity
- Emulsification of fat resulting in cellulite reduction
- Improved blood circulation
- Burning of up to 300 calories
- Relieving of stiffness and pain caused by Arthritis
We make all our saunas with the finest kiln dried, 100% heartwood Western Red Cedar. The barrel sauna’s floor and sides are 1 5/8″ thick, providing high quality insulation. Corrosion proof, stainless steel bands hold our saunas together. The stainless steel heater comes with a built-in thermostat and timer controls. Both sauna styles have easy assembly using the minimum amount of tools.
If you’re looking for a space-conscious outdoor sauna, The Forest Lumber & Cooperage vertical sauna is perfect. It has 7 1/2 ft in diameter with 7 1/2 ft high walls, which make it possible to use indoors without the roof package.
The Vertical Sauna features the following:
- Modular roof
- Ridge caps of one piece cedar moldings
- Attractive cooper cap on the sauna peak
- Two inches of foam insulation incorporated above the cedar tongue and groove ceiling
- Two Level curved benches, which accommodate up to 6 people
Our horizontal Cedar Barrel Sauna is a premier outdoor sauna kit, offering a reliable, weatherproof design. This easily constructed barrel is either 6ft, 7ft or 7.5ft in diameter and sauna room can be from 5ft to 7ft long depending on the number of guests you wish to have at any given time. These saunas can be equipped with an additional 2 or 3ft long porch.
The Horizontal Sauna features:
- Two benches that run the length of the sauna
- A pre-hung sauna door with tempered glass
- Cedar cradle, which requires very little foundation work
- Cedar duckboards (flat floor) can be added as an option
Doing our part for the environment.
The FSC® Trademark identifies products which contain wood from well-managed forests certified in accordance with the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council®
Rainforest Alliance sets standards for sustainability that conserve wildlife and wild lands and promote the well being of forest workers and their communities. For more information on Rainforest Alliance