Barrel Cedar Sauna
Relax, Rejuvenate and Restore!
Get an invigorating sauna experience with outdoor sauna kits from Forest Lumber & Cooperage. With continuous usage, a cedar barrel sauna can provide numerous health benefits, including cleansing the body of impurities, improving blood flow, increasing metabolism and enhancing skin tone. Whether you choose a vertical or a horizontal barrel sauna, it will add beauty to any landscape.
Our outdoor sauna kits provide the following health benefits:
- Detoxification of your body
- Rejuvenation of your skin
- Easing of muscles following an injury or strenuous exercise
- Relieving tensions and stresses
- Cleansing through perspiration
- Improved complexion, skin tone, and skin elasticity
- Emulsification of fat resulting in cellulite reduction
- Improved blood circulation
- Burning of up to 300 calories
- Relieving of stiffness and pain caused by Arthritis
We make all our saunas with the finest kiln dried, 100% heartwood Western Red Cedar. The barrel sauna’s floor and sides are 1 5/8″ thick, providing high quality insulation. Corrosion proof, stainless steel bands hold our saunas together. The stainless steel heater comes with a built-in thermostat and timer controls. Both sauna styles have easy assembly using the minimum amount of tools.
If you’re looking for a space-conscious outdoor sauna, The Forest Lumber & Cooperage vertical sauna is perfect. It has 7 1/2 ft in diameter with 7 1/2 ft high walls, which make it possible to use indoors without the roof package.
The Vertical Sauna features the following:
- Modular roof
- Ridge caps of one piece cedar moldings
- Attractive cooper cap on the sauna peak
- Two inches of foam insulation incorporated above the cedar tongue and groove ceiling
- Two Level curved benches, which accommodate up to 6 people
Our horizontal Cedar Barrel Sauna is a premier outdoor sauna kit, offering a reliable, weatherproof design. This easily constructed barrel is 7ft in diameter with a 7ft long sauna room, equipped with an additional 3ft long porch.
The Horizontal Sauna features:
- Two level benches that run the length of the sauna
- A pre-hung sauna door with tempered glass
- Cedar duckboards
- Cedar cradle, which requires very little foundation work
Doing our part for the environment.
The FSC® Trademark identifies products which contain wood from well-managed forests certified in accordance with the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council®
Rainforest Alliance sets standards for sustainability that conserve wildlife and wild lands and promote the well being of forest workers and their communities. For more information on Rainforest Alliance